Monday, March 1, 2010

Well It's March

Sorry haven't been on. Hubby lost his job back in Nov. so had to give up some things for awhile, and one was Internet. But he back to work Thank God. not done to much this winter. i know one thing we had enough snow. plus i been sick, Thought had kidney stones but turn out they had to do a byospy to make sure there was no cancer. Thank God again there wasn't. My tube that runs from my left kidney to my bladder had closed so they put a stet in and will have to have surgery. what causing my problems is i got alot scar tissue build up from my back, so will have surgery to have it remove.

Well, what going on with everyone else. Have you got cabin fever yet. Leave me message and let me know how you are dong. Take care and may God bless you.
Norma

No comments:

Post a Comment